Dec 17, 2012

| Heist...

More things here, you can see some early researches for the main characters and the basic guards. After the demo ended I decided to change the overall look of the characters for something more unique in terms of proportions and textures, we wanted a different approach and started experimenting with shaders and silhouettes, unfortunately the project stopped before we could finalize it. (P.Os over Gabriel, Mike's base models).
I wanted to do something different for the Hero's love interest, to move on from the traditional sexist and stereotyped representation and the female tropes in the game industry. She was supposed to be a thief too, probably even better/fun than him, however I didn't have enough time to spend on researches, such a shame, she was my favorite character. (P.O over Martin's Citizen base model).

4 comments:

Justin Spice said...

Awesome stuff man! Keep it up! I'ma huge fan! :D

T. said...

Thanks dude, very nice speedies you do for practice, I need to do that again, it's the best training.

Luke Lobert said...

These are nice. I like the one with the red hat.

Neeraj Patel said...

Man, awesome character designs!